Make A Reservation
You can make a reservation request for an interpreter directly through your online account, or you can contact us. Be sure to mention your name as well as the date, time, and location of the appointment and the name of the person with whom the interpreter will meet. Please specify any particular requirements you may have and provide any appropriate documentation to help us find and prepare the right interpreter for your needs.
There are many ways you can make a reservation request:
Phone (514) 285-8877 or Text message 770-0354 (Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM)
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday from 9 AM to noon and 1 PM to 3 PM)
TTY: (514) 285-2229
Fax: (514) 285-1443
EMERGENCIES ONLY : (514) 285-8555 or text message : (514) 970-8555 (after 4 PM from Monday to Friday and on weekends)
How to register through your client account:
- When you first visit our web site, we’ll ask that you create your client account. There is a registration form to complete, and we’ll also ask you to create a username and a password. Once you’ve completed this procedure, you’ll have access to your file and a form to reserve interpreters.
- Whenever you visit the site, you’ll need to log in to make reservations.
- To avoid incurring needless costs whenever you need to cancel a reservation, please let us know 24 hours in advance—unless your service contract includes a stipulation specifically regarding cancellations.
- Service fees are never invoiced to deaf, hard of hearing or deaf/blind users.
- The number of interpreters required for a particular mandate is determined by the length and context of the mandate.
- For after-hours emergency healthcare-related requests, please phone (514) 285-8555 or text (514) 970-8555 (after 4 PM from Monday to Friday and on weekends).